Hello everyone! As the phoenix rose from the ashes, my mobile RPG Concordia has been rewritten and is scheduled to be released on Android this year! With Adobe's Actionscript defunct, I have switched to an open-source Java-based development framework. The great thing about this is that once the game has been released and gains traction on the Android platform, I can quickly look to adding my game to iOS and desktop platforms as well.
I want to take the time to thank everyone who tried out my original Concordia beta on Blackberry once upon a time; I learned a lot since then and am excited to be so close to completion. I hope to be finished in a couple months, and will update this blog as I go through the process.